Bay Psalm Book version
1. Make ye a joyful sounding noise
unto Jehovah, all the earth:
Serve ye Jehovah with gladness:
before his presence come with mirth.
2. Know, that Jehovah he is God,
who hath us formed it is he,
And not ourselves: his own people
and sheep of his pasture are we.
3. Enter into his gates with praise,
into His courts with thankfulness:
Make ye confession unto him,
and his name reverently bless.
4. Because Jehovah he is good,
for evermore is his mercy:
And unto generations all
continue doth his verity.
King James' version, 1611
1. Make a joyful noise
unto the Lord, all ye lands.
Serve the Lord with gladness:
Come before his presence with singing.
2. Know ye that the Lord he is God:
It is he that hath made us,
and not we ourselves;
We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
3. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving,
and into his courts with praise:
Be thankful unto him,
and bless his name.
4. For the Lord is good;
his mercy is everlasting;
And his truth endureth
to all generations.